This may look like an ordinary emergency kit, but its not! Why? Because 1) it includes AWESOME stuff and 2) The proceeds from this go to help gliders in need through Sugar Glider Guardians, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping gliders in need (Facebook.com/groups/sugargliderguardians)
We are offering these kits at the bargain price of $33, which INCLUDES shipping! In the kit, you will receive:
1) a vial of Vetericyn VF (better than regular vetericyn, you will pay $25 on amazon for a bottle of this stuff by itself!)
2) a vial of blood stop powder
3) a vial of SurgiLube (for use on prolapsed penis)
4) two e-collars already fitted with moleskin
5) two handwarmers
6) one dropper bottle
7) a piece of moleskin
8)two fleece blankets
9) five cotton balls
10) three sterile syringes
11) three dropper tubes
12) a nail file (for filing nails or sharp edges)
13) a piece of vetrap sticky wrap
14) one antibiotic ointment packet
15) two purell sanitizing wipes
16) a plastic tweezers
17) twelve Q-tips
18) 6 gauze pads
19) Two small vials of sterile saline (for use in washing out wounds)
20) an information sheet that has all the info on items numbers 1, 2, and 3, and also a place to put your info, your vet's info, your emergency vet/contact info, etc!
As stated before, the price on this is $33 SHIPPED! We have limited supplies of these so get your orders in!
These e-kits could save your glider's life until you can get them to a vet, and you will also be helping gliders in need by purchasing one. I highly recommend them and they have gotten rave reviews!
We accept all forms of major credit card, PayPal, and etsy credit.
We ship by weight. Anything 1 pound and under ships first class, 1 pound to 5 pounds priority USPS and over 5 pounds USPS Parcel Post. OFTEN Etsy will overcharge you for shipping due to the lack of conformity of the weights of my product. If you feel you have been overcharged please contact me and I will review your order, and refund any excess shipping.
We will accept un used, new items within 5 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs both ways. No refunds will be given on custom orders.